Commit to the adore you’ve ever had is an occurrence that involves celebration. Hosting a party, whether an intimate affair for friends and family or a major event, is a fun and exciting way to announce your impending marriage. The engagement parties need engagement party decorations; if you prefer a rustic or autumn theme, decorate the tables and surfaces with wicker baskets.
1. Choose a satin ribbon to match the theme of your engagement party decorations. For example, shades of brown, red and orange go well with themes that incorporate the field or the fall season.
2. Measure and cut a piece of satin ribbon, using a tape measure and scissors, to fit around the outside of the wicker basket, just below the rim. Use silicone to ensure satin ribbon around the basket.
3. Measure the length of the handle of the basket. Duplicate this measure and cut a length equal satin ribbon.
4. Adhere tape long cut in Step 3 into the base of one side of the handle wicker basket using silicone.
5. Ensure the tip of the satin ribbon to the base of the opposite side of the handle with silicone.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you are using a satin ribbon of another color.